Every window is reliable and efficient. They provide features like argon gas fill between panes, convenient slimline frame depth, and energy-efficient low-E warm edge insulating glass for enhanced energy performance.
Efficiency rating meets or exceeds 14.00 SEER - which can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner. Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ration (SEER), an energy efficiency rating for air conditioners.
Most builders now use 2x4 studs for exterior wall construction. Except for our two smallest homes, we use 2x6 studs for exterior wall construction to maximize stability and wall space for insulation.
Around R-23 (23.32) insulation in livable Area exterior walls (3,000+ sq ft models have blown in insulation)
- Batt insulation R-19
- Polystyrene insulation estimated R value 3.85 per inch
- 1/2" Drywall estimated R-value .45
- Stucco estimated R value .025 (Exterior coat cement mixture, The Advantages of stucco: Makes home comfortable by reducing air infiltration, Reduces sound transmission, and longevity in AZ climate0
Attics are insulated with R-38
Many builders leave the garage unfinished. Not only do we finish the garage but we insulate the garage walls and ceiling in all of our models 1400 square feet or larger.
What better way to save energy, than to seal the duct system so conditioned air blows into your home and not the attic.
Solar power does not come standard on each home, however, many home buyers choose to add this option to dramatically reduce if not eliminate their electric bill.
This high efficiency Energy Star LED Trim provides year-round energy savings.
- Save on bulb replacement up to 50k hours lamp life.
- IC rated for direct contact with insulation
- 65-Watt bulb equivalent light output - 11-Watt energy used
Instead of charging you extra like some of the national builders, these features come standard in an Angle Home. We want our customers to have the best new home possible.